Subject: [amos-list] Name of game...
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 22:07:42 +0000

From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>

Hi Everybody,

   I have my bomberman clone going nicely, but I still can't really decide
on a decent name for it, so maybe you guys can help out:

    So far, I have:

� Blast Radius

� Blast Force

� Bomber Blaster

� Demolition Man   (um, actually I think that name' s taken! dang)

� Maximum Force

So, whats your preference, or perhaps you can think of a better one? please?

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
   Http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Gold/1713/         ICQ: 21829166
  - --------------------- Quote of the day: ---------------------- -
Colgate introduced a toothpaste in France called Cue, the same name as a
notorious French porno mag.
--The Miscellanea Digest

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Attention ONElist list owners.
http://www.onelist.com
Check out the new "DEFAULT MODERATED STATUS" option.  See homepage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html